Monday, May 26, 2008

Warning - Another Blog

This thing starts today!

After you read a few posts, you will likely understand why I received the nickname Da Mayor over the years. Not because I like politics or such things, but because of my God given ability to talk and to anyone for that matter. I don't believe (dearly hope) I'm the kind of talker that gets on your nerves, but somebody who simply has something to share. It comes from constant life experience and the simple fact that I want to share it. This blog may reveal fears, surprises, joy, family tales, boyhood tales, endeavors, and many other life interests. I also hope to leave a family history for our children and family to enjoy. Sorry in advance, you will hear a lot about Cycling and everything related to it.

There is one thing I wish to share more importantly than anything and it's sharing the Gospel and how Gods sweet grace changes lives and in particular ours...

Here we go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Jeff! I can't wait to hear everything you have to share. Now we can see your beautiful faces even more! Hooray! Love you guys, Heather, Cary, Cade and and Tea (that's Taylor).