Saturday, August 23, 2008

Martin Family Road Cycling - Mammoth Lakes, CA

In the mix of fishing, hiking, and having a blast in Mammoth Lakes, CA, had a moment to ride some of my favorite terrain with my mom and dad in tow.

My mom and dad are the folks responsible for getting us all into the riding scene. Thanks for that - it's been an enjoyable ride for sure!




Dad and mom riding up Minaret Road. Looking good.

A young woman roadie passed us during a pit stop and my mom could not resist the chance to pull her back in full TT mode. Mom is 66 years old and putting the hammer down. Victim in sight!!!


On the way back on US 395 with the Sherwins in the backgorund. Gods handiwork is something to see...



Yours truly climbing the Old Mammoth Road Climb. My mom road half of it!!!

Thank God for our health and these fine times.

No comments: