Thursday, September 18, 2008

Johnny Dive Lately

Well some of you know that I ponied up on SCUBA lessons. Yep, I added another activity to my already activity saturated life. Whatever! It's fun outdoor activity that I only want to do 3-4 times per year if that. God's handiwork is also in the oceans and I have an interest. This is also not to mention my brother Sean and close friend Rudy want me to share in the fun...

Completed my lessons in the last two weeks and had my first two open ocean dives this morning between time at the office. Have two more on Monday and then the next dives are a trip to the Channel Islands to grab some "bugs" or lobster as the novice say it.

My instructor Jeff has done a fine job and we are thankful for his care and fun. Rob Boneso decided to join the private lesson and it has worked out great. Rob is doing a fine job at the new adventure as well.

Underwater today and saw crabs, fish, nudebranks(?), otters, jellies, and many of the creatures God made.

Suiting up!

Instructor Jeff and Yours Truly.

Me and Rob Boneso.

What a great day and almost there on the instruction. Did you know my brother Sean is a Master Diver and is likely the most experienced waterman you may ever know? Sean is the real deal in the water and I respect his confidence since I am not quite there but cutting into the realm...

Take care all and thanks for reading.

No comments: