Friday, July 10, 2009

Meet my cousins - The Sackets

Our family had the pleasure of reuniting with my first cousin Jennifers daughter Courtney, her husband Travis, and their sweet children Carly and Kamryn.

The last time we saw courtney is nine years (+/-) in San Diego when her brother Josh got married.

They live in Tehachapi, CA and are both doing just fine. Her husband Travis is a full on hunter fisherman with one of the funniest and easy going personalities I have met in a long time. I look forward to seeing him and Courntey again.

Blessing to see how their lives are changing and growing. Look forward to seeing them more.

Their blog is http://sacketfamily.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Dang, those Sacket's sound so cool! He he j/k. How are you guys doing? Did Amber get the hair clips I sent her? I had your address but not your zip code so I just looked one up and hoped for the best :) Hope she got them. If not let me know and I'll try again (will need your address w/zip code though). Hope you are all doing good. -Courtney

Jeff Martin said...

Great to hear from you and Amber is very greatful for the very kind gift. She wrote you a letter and it will be sent shortly if not already.

Really looking forward to seeing you all again and hope that it is not too long...

amber said...

thanks courtney i love the hair clips you gave me!