Monday, September 14, 2009

Gods Finger Print

People often ask me why I have a passion for the outdoors and fishing for that matter. I can answer the question in so many ways for sure. But this picture says alot... Fishing, and the outdoors, is just a moment to reflect on the creator! Yes the creator and not the creation. I love to think that these beautiful moments don't even come close to the real Glory of the Lord and that being in His presence will be simply unimaginable beauty and pure joy.

I love fishing and the outdoors because I get a moment to give the Lord praise and enjoy what He created for our joy. There is so much more to this point so I will not try to explain but only give you a glimpse.

Welcome to the night time in the Aleutians in Alaska near Cold Harbor. The picture credit goes to my fishing pal Bob Silva. More to follow on that trip.

No comments: