Friday, December 14, 2012

Greater Grace

If you are like me, you remembered Steve McQueen in such favorable ways.  As a child, I had no idea of his life, his addictions, his background, and certainly not this story of redemption.  I remember this cowboy, stuntman, moto rider, and all around fun actor that did it all.  I am sure we all recall the most famous car chase scene in Bullet...

I love waking early and seeking various stories on the Gospel Coalition Blog and to my delight, I found this amazing nugget.  Who knew?  I surely did not know this story but what a delight to read it.  Indeed, God gives the greater grace...

Click this attachment, read on and enjoy and hit the player button at the bottom for some cool tunes...

http://southerngospelyankee.wordpress.com/2012/12/09/greater-grace-a-story-of-god-redemption-and-steve-mcqueen/




No comments: